Handy, ergonomic and exceptionally versatile - the SLC binoculars by Swarovski Optik are among the most-used binoculars ever. But the SLC series can now offer a multitude of tangible benefits. SLCnew - this means an innovative design with improved ergonomics - for greater versatility and functionality.
New Easy to Clean external coating for lenses which makes it considerably easier to clean objective- and ocular lenses. Thanks to improved cleaning the lenses need less intensive attention to achieve maximum clarity. This considerably increases the longevity of optical products.
- 3-lens objective lens with high light-gathering power for excellent picture quality, even in poor light conditions.
- Optimum colour fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating SWAROBRIGHT.
- An optimised roof prism-system with P-coating.
- SWAROTOP & SWARODUR coatings.
- Very good depth of field.
- Patented central focusing wheel with integrated dioptric correction. Easy to use, even with gloves.
- Close focusing from 4 m (13 ft.)
- New ergonomic design mainly in the bridge area.
- Rubber armoring made from superior-grade vulcanised rubber.
- Better weight balance for improved handling.
- Depressions now on the top side of the binoculars – in addition to the tried-and-tested thumb depressions.
- Weight savings of up to 50g (SLCnew 56).
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for spectacle wearers. Easily removable for cleaning.
- New lift carrying strap with rapid adjustment: Rapid and simple length adjustment, extremely comfortable when on safari or walking, adjustment to meet individual requirements, new and simpler attachment to the binoculars.
- Watertight (4 m / 13 ft.) and dustproof due to interior focusing.
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- Robust metal housing made of aluminium with full rubber armouring.
- Extremely robust, durable and reliable
Weight : 40.6 oz.
Size : Full Size Binoculars
Eye Relief : 21 mm
Waterproof : Yes
Features : Waterproof
Magnification : 8x
Brand : Swarovski
Dimensions (in) : 2.72H x 7.8L x 4.96W inches
Objective Lens Diameter : 50mm
Field of View @ 1000 Yards : 369 ft.
Angular Field of View : 7 Degrees
Exit Pupil : 6.3 mm
Focus Type : Center
Close Focusing Distance : 13 ft.
Tripod Adaptable : Yes