The traditional form of observation: The robust construction, low weight and good optical system, these classics under the binoculars ideal for beginners equipment. They are ideally suited for the toughest loads. In black leather or green rubber coating available.
- High Swarotop and Swarodur multi-layer coating for excellent light transmission and bright, sharp light images.
- Large field of view of 6-linsiges Weitwinkelokular in 8x30 and 10x40.
- High Porroprismensystem for contrast and vivid images with a short handle and a fair construction.
- central focusing and a central focus wheel for quick focus.
- Excellent Nahbeobachtung by Einstellentfernung of only 3 m.
- As one of the few Porroprismengläser are the Swarovski Habicht binoculars dirt-dust-and waterproof (4 m) and free detained by nitrogen filling.
- Lightweight and very sturdy light alloy housing.
- Shock and rubber coating geräuschdämpfende too comfortable in the cold grip.
Includes bag, carrying strap and protective eyepiece cover
- Magnification : 7x
- Aperture : 42mm
- Exit Pupil : 6.0mm
- Eye Relief : 14mm
- Field of View : 114m at 1000m (6.5 degrees)
- Apparent Field of View : 46 degrees
- Near Focus Distance : 3.5m
- Dioptre Adjustment Range : +/-3
- Pupil Distance : 56-72mm
- Twilight Performance (as per DIN 58388) : 17
- Length : 150mm
- Width : 175mm
- Height : 54mm
- : 680g