The traditional form of observation: The robust construction, low weight and good optical system, these classics under the binoculars ideal for beginners equipment. They are ideally suited for the toughest loads. In black leather or green rubber coating available.
Fits variant of the 7 x 42nd Classic in design, but modern in the really important issues, such as nitrogen filling and appropriate brille makers. These glass ever tolerate a rougher gait. An outwardly inconspicuous and technically high-quality but glass.
- High Swarotop and Swarodur multi-layer coating for excellent light transmission and bright, sharp light images.
- Large field of view of 6-linsiges Weitwinkelokular in 8x30 and 10x40.
- High Porroprismensystem for contrast and vivid images with a short handle and a fair construction.
- central focusing and a central focus wheel for quick focus.
- Excellent Nahbeobachtung by Einstellentfernung of only 3 m.
- As one of the few Porroprismengläser are the Swarovski Habicht binoculars dirt-dust-and waterproof (4 m) and free detained by nitrogen filling.
- Lightweight and very sturdy light alloy housing.
- Shock and rubber coating geräuschdämpfende too comfortable in the cold grip.
This is the green rubber-armoured version of the 10x42 Habicht above. The specification is the same except for:
- Length 154mm
- Width 175mm
- Height 59mm
- Weight 790g