The universal distance viewer: For both day light or at dusk – the state of the art, newly designed optical system gives intense sharpness of image and totally natural color reproduction. Unique slender tubes allow a wrap-around grip and everything comes immediately into view, with one hand free!
These binoculars come with an easy-to-use Swarovski SnapShot camera adapter. Simply twist out one eyecup, put on the adapter, and screw it tightly to the binocular. Then turn your camera on, put it into the adapter and screw it tight. The binocular becomes a telephoto lens enabling you to capture priceless shots in the field.
- New Easy-to-Clean external coating for lenses makes it considerably easier to clean objective and ocular lenses. Thanks to improved cleaning the lenses need less intensive attention to achieve maximum clarity. This considerably increases the longevity of optical products.
- Newly designed, highest light transmission optics for high contrast and natural color reproduction, even at dusk.
- Optimum color fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating SWAROBRIGHT.
- Wide-angle eyepiece for an extra large field of view.
- An optimized roof prism system with P-coating.
- Extremely lightweight design with perfect balance.
- Close focusing from 2.5 m (8 ft) to infinity.
- The adjustment wheel’s broad grooves and quick accessibility make it easy to handle even with gloves.
- Dioptric correction system integrated in the focusing wheel. Pull out to adjust.
- Patented design and easy-grip focusing wheel. Very easy to handle, even with one hand.
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for comfortable, long-term viewing.
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for spectacle wearers. Easily removable for cleaning.
- Airtight, dustproof and watertight to a depth of 4 meters (13 feet).
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- Extremely durable and lightweight housing made of magnesium alloy - an aerospace material
- Non-slip rubber armoring, which is comfortable to handle even in cold weather.
About Swarovski Optik
A world leader in the manufacture of precision sports optics, Swarovski Optik was founded in 1949 and continues to build on its established reputation for superior quality. Swarovski Optik binoculars, telescopes, rifle scopes, range finders, and image intensifier and optronic devices are the preferred choice of many professional users and discerning nature watchers around the globe.
The companys success is based on two key pillars: an unparalleled track record of blending technical innovation with functional and aesthetic design across its award-winning product range, and a core philosophy that embraces a deep respect and appreciation for nature. The latter is evidenced by Swarovski Optiks active support for nature protection projects and the implementation of environmentally sound production practices. Management recognized early on that the companys core product is in fact providing customers with the ability to enjoy remote natural wonders up close and personally. Headquartered in Absam, in the Austrian state of Tyrol, Swarovski Optik is part of the Swarovski Group and is present on five of the worlds continents.
Weight : 21.5 oz.
Size : Mid Size Binoculars
Eye Relief : 15mm
Features : Waterproof
Brand : Swarovski
Dimensions (in) : 2.4H x 5.4L x 4.5W inches
Objective Lens Diameter : 32mm
Field of View @ 1000 Yards : 420 ft.
Angular Field of View : 8 Degrees
Exit Pupil : 4mm
Focus Type : Center
Close Focusing Distance :7 ft.
Tripod Adaptable : Yes
Binoculars Series : Swarovski EL Binoculars
Lens Coating : Fully Multi Coated
Prism Type : Roof Prism Binoculars
Prism Glass : bak-4
Eyecups : Twist Up
Interpupilary Distance : 56mm-74mm
Twilight Factor :16
diopter adjustment : +/- 3
Bình luận về Ống nhòm ngày Swarovki EL 8x32